- 1 package (6 links) Seemore Cheesy Breakfast Hash sausage, finely chopped into crumbles
- 4 prepared frozen hashbrowns
- Neutral oil for cooking
- 1 bell pepper, diced small
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced small
- 1 small jalapeno seeded and finely diced (optional)
- 6 large eggs, whisked
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz shredded jack cheese
- Hot sauce, sour cream, salsa, guacamole for serving
Cook hashbrowns according to package instructions until super crispy and set aside.
Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat until shimmering. Add crumbled sausage and cook, stirring occasionally until browned--about 6-8 minutes. Add peppers, onions, and jalapenos and cook until onions are soft and translucent--about 3 minutes. Use any liquid released from vegetables to scrape any browned bits up off the bottom of the pan.
Reduce heat to medium low and add eggs, stirring to incorporate, and adding salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring constantly until eggs have just set. Remove from heat.
Take one of the tortillas and cut it into 4 pieces--these will serve as the filler piece to keep all your ingredients inside the crunchwrap.
Lay the remaining tortillas on a clean board. Divide egg mixture between the 4 tortillas. Top with hashbrown and shredded cheese. Lay the quarter piece of tortilla on top in the center and fold the whole tortilla around it, enveloping all of the ingredients and creating a hexagon shape.
Heat more neutral oil in a large pan until shimmering and add crunchwrap, folded-side down into the hot pan. Cook until deeply golden--about 3 minutes per side. Cool, slice, and serve with toppings of your choosing!