- 1 package (4 links) Seemore Chicken Chili Verde Sausages, minced
- 2 cups shredded cheese (we like Monterey Jack or Cheddar)
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix (like Bisquick or Pilsbury)
- Water or milk as needed, to combine dough
- 1 cup packed cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, omit seeds if you don’t want it to be too spicy
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix with your hands until there are no dry crumbs. Add water or milk a tablespoon at a time if needed to help incorporate dough.
Form into balls about one inch in diameter and place on a lined baking sheet. These can also be formed and frozen ahead of time! Just add a couple of extra minutes to your cook time if baking frozen sausage balls
Bake until the balls are golden brown, about 10 to 12 minutes. Serve immediately with cilantro lime sauce (recipe below!).
Cilantro Lime Sauce:
Combine the cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, lime juice, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a food processor. Blend and serve!