- 1 package (4 links) Seemore Chicken Kale Pesto Sausages, cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup prepared pesto
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 16 oz cherry or grape tomatoes, split in half lengthwise
- 8 oz mini pearl mozzarella pearls, drained
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil, torn
- Salt and pepper to taste
Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a skillet and cook over medium heat until shimmering. Add sausage rounds and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Set aside on a paper towel to drain.
In a large bowl, whisk together remaining tablespoon of olive oil, the prepared pesto, and white wine vinegar until combined. Add tomatoes, mozzarella and sausages to the bowl and toss to coat in the pesto dressing.
Sprinkle torn basil and toss, taste for seasoning and adjust as needed before serving.