- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (4 links) Seemore Chicken Parm sausage, finely diced or crumbled
- 1 28 oz can whole San Marzano tomatoes
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion peeled and cut in half
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound pasta of your choice
- Parmesan and crushed red pepper to taste
Add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a large, heavy bottomed saucepan and heat over medium until oil is shimmering. Add sausages to pan and cook, using a wooden spoon to break pieces into smaller crumbles, until edges are crisp and brown—about 5-7 minutes.
Add canned tomatoes to the saucepan, using the liquid to scrape up any brown bits that have accumulated at the bottom of the pan. Stir in onion and butter and bring mixture to a boil before lowering to a simmer. Simmer uncovered for 45 mins, stirring occasionally and using your spoon to crush the tomatoes further.
When sauce is close to being done, boil your pasta in heavily salted water to al dente according to package instructions, and drain. With the sauce burner on medium-low, add pasta to saucepan and toss over medium heat until noodles are thoroughly coated. Taste for seasoning and adjust. Top with parm and crushed red pepper and serve!