- 1 package (4 links) Seemore Chicken Chili Verde Sausages
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 10 small corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup salsa verde, homemade or store bought
- 1/2 cup white onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 2 radishes thinly sliced
- 2 medium avocados thinly sliced
- 3-4 limes sliced into wedges
Crumble or coarsely chop the sausages.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the pan. Reduce heat to medium and add the prepared sausage to the skillet, breaking it apart with a spoon while it cooks. Cook until browned and fragrant, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
While the sausage is heating, warm tortillas in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, 15-30 seconds per side. Once warm and browned, wrap in a clean kitchen towel until ready to use.
Arrange tortillas on a plate. Evenly divide browned crumbled sausage onto the tortillas. Top with salsa, onions, cilantro, radishes, and avocado.
Serve with lime wedges and extra toppings.