- 5 corn cobs shucked and divided
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil
- 1/4 cup pickled red onions (use our recipe!)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 jalapeno finely minced
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream or crema
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
Drizzle corn cobs in oil and rub until evenly coated.
Grill over high heat until corn begins to char (you can also do this very carefully over the burners on your stove if you don’t have a grill).
Once corn is cool enough to handle, cut kernels off of the cob.
Add to a large bowl and toss with remaining ingredients.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.