- 1 package (4 links) Seemore Chicken Kale Pesto Sausages, cut into 1/2 inch rounds
- 12 oz bowtie or penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 1, 25 oz jar marinara sauce of your choice
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2-1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 3 basil leaves, finely chopped
Heat a skillet over medium heat with the olive oil. Once hot, add your chicken sausage and cook, stirring occasionally, until crispy, about 7-9 minutes.
At this point, start boiling the water for your pasta and cook the pasta according to directions on box.
Add garlic to the pan with the chicken sausage. Sauté for 1 minute.
Stir in peas, marinara, milk, heavy cream, and salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
Turn off heat, then stir in parmesan, basil, and pasta. Serve with extra parmesan and enjoy!