- 1 medium russet potato, diced into ½” cubes
- 2 small (or one medium) sweet potato, diced into ½” cubes
- 1 small white onion, diced ½ inch
- 6 Cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package (12 ounces) Seemore Loaded Baked Potato sausages, casings removed
- 4 large eggs
- 1 bunch chives, minced
- Hot sauce for serving
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
DirectionsPre-heat oven to 425F.
In a large bowl, toss russet potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions and mushrooms with olive oil and toss until everything is evenly-coated.
Spread the oil veg out on a sheet pan and season liberally with salt and pepper and roast for 15 minutes.
While the vegetables are cooking, tear the uncased sausages into rough chunks.
After 15 minutes, add the sausages to your sheet pan and toss them around with the semi-roasted vegetables before spreading them out evenly again. Smash the sausage chunks with the back of a spoon (this will encourage lots of good brown bits).
Cook for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, crack eggs directly onto hash mixture and cook between 5-12 minutes (depending on how you like your yolk).
Once the eggs are to your liking, sprinkle with chives and hot sauce and serve.