- 1 package (4 links) Seemore Chicken Kale Pesto Sausages, cut into long slices
- 8 oz Murray’s Provolone Cheese, grated
- 8-10 small bell peppers halved lengthwise
- Crusty bread, cut into thin crostini slices
- Pesto, store bought or homemade
Heat grill to 400℉ and place small, well seasoned cast iron skillet on top to warm.
Grill sausage, peppers, and bread to desired doneness and arrange on a serving platter.
Add grated Murray's provolone cheese to the hot cast iron skillet and close the grill. Allow to cook until bubbly and gooey.
Carefully remove skillet from grill, top with pesto and serve immediately, dolloping hot cheese generously onto delicious chicken sausage and other accoutrement with no shame.
Note: This can also be made in a 400℉ oven if no grill safe skillet is available.