- 4 Broccoli Melt Sausages (1, 12 oz package), casings removed
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 10 small corn tortillas
- ½ cup salsa verde
- ½ cup white onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 medium avocados, sliced
- Lime wedges for serving
DirectionsCrumble or chop the uncased sausages. Heat skillet over medium-high heat, and add oil once hot. Reduce heat to medium and, when the oil is shimmering, add sausage meat to the skillet, breaking it apart with a spoon. Cook until browned and fragrant, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Transfer to a paper towel set on a plate to drain.
While the sausage meat is heating, warm your tortillas in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, 15-30 seconds per side. Once warm and browned, wrap them in a clean kitchen towel and set aside.
Arrange tortillas on a plate. Top each with heaping spoonful sausage and add a teaspoon or two of salsa. Top with onions, cilantro, radishes, and avocado. Place lime wedges on a plate and serve.