- 2 La Dolce Beet-a Sausages, casings removed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 can (6 ounces) black olives
- 1 medium ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 cup salsa or pico de gallo
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 medium jalapeno, sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 lime cut into wedges
Preheat oven to 425F. On a rimmed sheet pan assemble the nachos. Layer tortilla chips, cheese, beans, corn and salsa. Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
While the nachos are in the oven, add uncased sausages to a pan over medium heat, crumbling with the back of a spoon until lightly browned, about 8-10 minutes
Remove nachos from the oven and add sausage crumbles, avocado slices, olives, jalapeño, cilantro and sour cream. Finish with a squeeze of fresh lime. Enjoy warm!